Ramsey: Where the volunteer spirit is alive and well
Located conveniently between Interstate 287 and Route 17, the Borough of Ramsey offers its residents access to great schools, recreation programs and community-wide events.
A system of well-maintained bike and walking paths provide residents with more traveling options if they want to visit local parks, and the town's proximity to New York City presents even more ways in which to fulfill shopping, dining and entertainment needs.
To read the rest of the story, click here.
AT HOME IN RAMSEY
• White, non-Hispanic: 12,391
• Asian: 964
• Hispanic: 866
• Black: 94
• Average Residential Tax Bill: $11,173.99
• Median Sales Price Year-Over-Year: $493,000
Dater, Hubbard and Tisdale Elementary schools; Smith Middle School; and Ramsey High School
• Graduation rate for Ramsey High School: 96.93%
Points of Interest
• Ramsey Free Public Library: 30 Wyckoff Ave.
• Old Stone House Museum: ramseyhistorical.org/history
• Ramsey Senior Center: 205 Church St., Finch Park
• Ramsey Golf & Country Club: 105 Lakeside Drive
• Ramsey Cinema: 125 East Main St.
• Finch Park: Island Road
• Easter Egg Hunt
• Memorial Day Parade
• Little League Parade
• Farmers' Market: ramseyfarmersmarket.org
• Fourth of July Celebration
• Ramsey Day
• Halloween Parade
• Holiday Lighting ContestHistory
• Ramsey was incorporated in 1908.