Dana Cohen knows how you watch Fox's "Hell's Kitchen": scornfully. Right? She used to be the same way, laughing at whatever poor sap was being sworn at by Gordon Ramsay for serving raw scallops.
To read the rest of this story, click here.
- Hometown: River Vale
- Age: 27
- Experience: Culinary Institute of America graduate. Former chef-instructor and kitchen manager of the Viking Culinary Center in Fairfield; also served as executive chef of the former Vero Farms in River Vale. Currently unemployed: "I'm waiting for a new exciting opportunity. I'm sure the show will bring that."
- On Gordon Ramsay: "He's a big old teddy bear. When he's screaming at you, he's screaming at you because he wants you to be better."
- Viewing party, open to the public: 7 tonight at The Cornerstone in Hillsdale
- Hometown: Lyndhurst
- Age: 29
- Experience: Institute of Culinary Education graduate. Worked at Highlawn Pavilion in West Orange and the 21 Club in Manhattan; former sous chef at the catering company Sterling Affair. Currently unemployed: "I've been waiting for the show to come out."
- On Gordon Ramsay: "Having Gordon over your shoulder watching, it's hard not to be nervous and white-knuckled and a little shaky."
- Viewing party, open to the public: 7 tonight at the Village Pourhouse in Hoboken