We compiled an evolving list of Super Bowl events in and around Bergen for you. New Jersey has all sorts of activities planned for Super Bowl week, including concerts, parties, family fun, ice skating, tastings, celebrity appearances and more. Check back frequently for new additions and updates.
- Ice Rink Attractions - Open skating and hockey games
- Games and Activities - Fun for the whole family
- Food Truck Mash-Up - 30 food trucks from NY and NJ
- Beer Garden - Sponsored by Charlie's Corner Bar
- Warming Stations - Enclosed tented areas with heat and lighting
- Vendor Village - 30 vendors throughout the park
Tickets: Admission prices and more information will be available at northjerseyevents.com; children under 10 will receive free admission.
------Listings by town------
Pro Football Hall of Fame Super Tailgate
Feb. 2 - 1-5 p.m.
Where: Redd's Restaurant and Bar, 317 Washington Ave., Carlstadt
- Pre-Game all-inclusive Super Bowl Party hosted less than 1 mile to MetLife Stadium
- Gourmet food display and specialty dishes
- Top shelf Open Bar with specialty drinks
- Live music and entertainment
- Autographs and photo opportunities–2013 guest hosts included Archie Manning & Lynn Swann
- Super Bowl Pre-game coverage on multiple large screen HDTVs
- Celebrity guest appearances, including NFL Hall of Famers and celebrities from sports and entertainment
Tickets are $595 a person. For details and to purchase tickets call (212) 686-5710 or visit reddsrestaurant.com.
Boys & Girls Club of Clifton hosts its Super Bowl Family Day party
Feb. 2 - 5-10 p.m.
Where: 181 Colfax Ave., Clifton
- Football toss
- Relay races
- Football trivia
- Free-throw contest
- Arts and crafts
This is a drug-, alcohol- and gambling-free gameday zone. The Super Bowl will be shown on two 8- and 10-foot screens. Those attending are asked to bring a canned good or non-perishable item for each person (including children) to go to St. Peter's Haven food pantry. If there is no donation, entry is $5.
Call (973) 773-2697 or visit bgcclifton.org for more details.
WDHA's Big Game Game Day
Feb. 1 - 3-8 p.m.
Where: Miami Mike's Sportszone, 130 Route 10 West, East Hanover
- Autograph signing with NY Giants Super Bowl champ Stephen Baker
- Poker Tournaments
Call (973) 887-1300 or visit wdhafm.com for more information.
Gameday Tailgate - Live from East Rutherford
Feb. 2 - Noon to 4:30 p.m.
- Food trucks
- A "nationally known music act"
- Activities including a snowball-throwing contest.
The borough clerk's office is at (201) 933-3444 ext. 509 and the town's website is eastrutherfordnj.net.
Super Saturday Pre-Game Party
Feb. 1, 6 p.m.
Where: Stony Hill Inn, Hackensack
- Delicious Food
- Open Bar
- DJ music
- Tricky Tray
What's more fun than Super Bowl Sunday? A Super Saturday Pre-Game Party at the Stony Hill Inn -- for a good cause! Proceeds benefit the Emergency & Trama Center at Hackensack University Medical Center (HackensackUMC).
Visit www.StonyHillInn.com/SBParty or call 201-342-4085 to purchase tickets.
VH1's Super Bowl Blitz, the sixth and last of a series of pre-game concerts
Where: Wellmont Theater, 5 Seymour St. in Montclair
- Nick Cannon ("America's Got Talent") and model-actress Stacy Keibler will co-host
- Performers will be announced Jan. 9
The concert series starts in Queens Jan. 27 with a show at Queens College. On Jan. 28 the blitz comes to Lehman College in the Bronx, and then on Jan. 29, there will be a show at Williamsburg's Brooklyn Bowl. Jan. 30 sees a blitz concert at Manhattan's Beacon Theatre before the events moves to Staten Island's St. George Theatre on Jan. 31.
For more information and tickets, call (973) 783-9500 or visit thewellmonttheater.com.
Montclair 2014 Big Game Winter Festival
Feb. 1, 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Where: Montclair Center on Church and South Park streets
HIGHTLIGHTS: A portion of South Park Street will be closed for music, a Madden games truck, ice sculptures, Norwegian candle, kids activities and plenty more. Bring the family and enjoy an afternoon of football fun.
A town Club Crawl will follow the daytime events, from 7-10 p.m.
The event is free. Visit montclair2014.com/fun-events or call 973-509-4908 for more info.
The Newark Museum is hosting Newark's Largest Indoor Tailgate
49 Washington St., Newark
- There will be food, drink
- View The original Vince Lombardi trophy from 1967 as part of the museum's exhibition "City of Silver and Gold: From Tiffany to Cartier," runs until March 30.
- Possible visit from David Robinson, Hall of Famer and former player for the Green Bay Packers, who got the trophy after the team emerged victorious at the first-ever Super Bowl.
Tickets available at the museum and online at newarkmuseum.org.
Museum hours are noon to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday; call (973) 596-6550.
NJPAC (New Jersey Performing Arts Center) concerts
Where: 1 Center St., Newark
Call 1-888-466-5722 or visit njpac.org
Jan. 30 at 8 p.m., Hezekiah Walker & Friends comes to the venue, along with Marvin Sapp
- Tickets are $43 to $93
Jan. 31 at 7 and 10 p.m., radio station Power 105.1 hosts Adrian Peterson's All-Pros of Comedy featuring Chris Tucker
- Tickets are $69.50 to $150
Myx & Mingle Weekend
Where: M Lounge at 15 Grand Ave, Palisdades Park
- Hosted by R&B Recording Artist K. Michelle
- DJ Self & DJ Boogie
- Hosted by Comedian Kevin Hart
- DJ Mister Cee & DJ Camilo
Visit ticketfly.com for tickets. Use Keywords Kevin Hart or K. Michelle
Weeklong Pre-Game Celebration
Jan. 26-Feb. 2
Where: Ridgewood public Library, Ridgewood YMCA and elsewhere locally
- Movies and games throughout
- Two big family parties will finish the week (most-likely Jan. 31 and Feb. 1)
- Entertainment includes marching bands, cheerleaders, arcade games, football finger foods and cook-off competitions.
Visit ridgewoodchamber.com or call (201) 445-2600 for more details.
The Footballs for Food Charity Auction
Jan. 25 - 7 p.m.
Where: Rutherford Elks Lodge at 48 Ames Ave., Rutherford
- There will be food, drink and dancing
- Auctions of sports memorabilia
- Art and gift certificates
Feb. 1 - 5 to 7 p.m.
Where: Lincoln Park (Park and Lincoln avenues)
- Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band The E Street Shuffle playing
Football Fest 2014
Includes a pre-game party as well as a community art project whose aim is to raise money for local charities.
Synchronettes — the Junior United States Olympic Synchronized Ice Skating Team
Jan. 27 - 6 p.m.
Where: Buchmuller Park, 1203 Paterson Plank Road, Secaucus
Taste of the Best Wine Extravaganza
Jan. 30 - 6 p.m.
Where: Chart House Restaurant, 1700 Harbor Boulevard, Weehawken
- NFL alumni sightings for VIP guests
- Former Jets player Joe Klecko and NFL Hall of Famer Chris Doleman are attending
- Jazz bassist Bob Cranshaw will perform
Tickets are $350 and VIP admission is $700; 10 percent of the proceeds and all money from a silent auction will go to the Hope for Children Foundation. Call (732) 979-2252 or visit enenj.com for tickets.